CodeMeter for Linux
The CodeMeter Runtime for Linux supports the CmStick and the CmStick/M.
- The CodeMeter Runtime Package contains the CodeMeter driver. This includes all necessary files like the CodeMeter server daemon, the CodeMeter Gui-Client and the USB hotpluging.
- The AxProtector Runtime package is necessary to run automatically encrypted Java applications.
The current version of the CodeMeter driver requires
- Linux Kernel 2.6.x or 3.0x
- Intel-Architecture (i386 resp. x86_64)
- glibc 2.3 or higher
- X11 Server
- TCP/IP Network Support
The following packages are available:
- RPM packages as for Suse, Red Hat
- DEB packages as for Debian, Ubuntu
To install or uninstall the CodeMeter package use your favorite package manager shipped with your Linux distribution or execute the following shell commands:
Install the RunTime Package with:
- RPM: rpm -ivh Filename
- DEB: dpkg -i Filename
If you wish, you can uninstall the CodeMeter RunTime Package by using:
- RPM: rpm -ev CodeMeter
- DEB: dpkg -r codemeter
- DEB: dpkg --purge codemeter